To empower individuals and organizations with the tools to function safely in the virtual domain.
We are bridging the gap between operations and technology to protect citizens, organizations, and government against domestic and national security threats.
- People – The most important part to our success and company culture.
- Trust – We establish trust from the first interaction and extend it through service execution.
- Purpose – We constantly pursue our vision in every endeavor.
- Legacy – Building a more secure world for our future generations.
- Family – We function and treat each other as a family.
- Communication – We strive to maintain open and clear lines of communications among ourselves and with the people that need our support.
- Innovation – We like problem solving and challenges. Creativity and new ideas drive our culture.
We always strive to be more connected, be more aware, and always honest. Our goal is to deliver excellence for our clients.
Our company is led by former Special Operations professionals with proven experience at the tactical and national levels. They are the driving force behind OTA’s proactive culture and laser focus support to our National Security Operations. We provide the following services and products:
Ops Tech Alliance is seeking skilled professionals of the highest caliber to support uniquely difficult operational environments. Our culture begins with our commitment to our people, who share a passion for our business and a commitment to serving customers. Our approach is strongly based in understanding the ever-changing threat environment and the core theories behind applied technologies. As a trusted partner, we advise our clients on theory and technical solutions, coupled with associated tradecraft with the intention of discovering new applications and exploiting existing weaknesses. Our clients count on us to be the difference maker — to provide unique solutions and deliver successful outcomes for their most challenging missions. OTA achieves this vision with specialized professionals that always deliver the security industry’s most unique training, security products, and expert consulting.
As a company, OTA is a tight knit family, and places a high degree of importance on employee satisfaction and their families. Our work values are:
- Our Work – Think creatively, efficiently and get the details right.
- Our Clients – Communicate with them as best as you can and always add value.
- Our Teammates – Support each other, communicate, and care for them as people.
- Our Families – They should always be your number one priority. Work will come and go, they will always be there for you. Take care of them.
- Yourselves – Seek improvement and set personal goals. Strive to be better than last year.
We are committed to the absolute success of our clients and so we take pride in selecting only the best, most qualified personnel to join our ranks. And because our organization is comprised of professionals at the top of their field, we reward our talented team by offering an exceptional compensation package with competitive benefits.
Sharp. Experienced. Creative. Honest. Humble.
These attributes describe our ideal candidate. If you think you have what it takes to join Ops Tech Alliance, and you’re looking for a career where the challenge inspires you to achieve even more, then follow the links below and begin your journey today!
OTA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
TOP 10 Key Reasons to Work With the OTA Family:
- Since our founding in 2012, our team members have served in mission-critical roles in Cyber Space Operations & Security, Signals Intelligence/Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW), and IT.
- We have a family-oriented culture and values. As a small company, we understand your family should always come first. We get to know everyone and thank them with fun company events throughout the year.
- You are not just a number — that’s why we tip the work-life balance scale in your favor. We take care our OTA family.
- Our benefits are impressive and competitive to match the excellence of our team.
- Whether you’re working onsite or in our office, your role at OTA is just as critical to our success as your coworker’s. OTA is headquartered in Maryland with job locations in Virginia, DC, Georgia, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and overseas.
- We’re constantly implementing and training our employees with the latest technology so you always have the right tools at your disposal.
- As a small company, we have an open-door policy, you can always speak with the President and Founder of the company to get your questions answered.
- Teamwork got us where we are today. Our collaborative and mission-focused environment allows you to maximize your true potential.
- The work we do is truly important and long lasting. No matter what your role is at OTA, you’re helping us keep the nation safe and secure.
- We have built a reputation of excellence in the Defense and Government community. With each year, our company grows. That translates to more opportunity for our employees.
Ready to get started? Let us know what the size of your organization is, if you are a government contractor and require employees with security clearance, and what your cyber security needs are and we will get in touch to discuss solutions for your business.
Ops Tech Alliance (OTA) was founded by former National Security and Special Operations professionals with over fifty years of experience, and was formed with a singular focus: to bridge the gap between operations and technology to enable mission success. In the rapidly shifting arena of cyber security, mission success depends upon maintaining a technological advantage. OTA provides that advantage.