To provide the highest caliber of professionals in the areas Intelligence, Communication Security, and Cyber Operations to protect our Country against threats to National Security.
- People – Our People are the most important part to our success.
- Trust – We establish trust from the first contact and extend it through service execution.
- Value – Our focus is to provide Best Value.
- Purpose – Teams and organizations want to do business with us because we honor our core purpose of providing the best, most professional technical and operational expertise in the industry.
- Legacy – Leaving a legacy is an important part of our vision. A legacy develops from our purpose, reputation, and how we operate.
We always strive to be more connected, honest, and humble. Our goal is to deliver excellence for our clients.
OTA is a certified SBA 8a Small Business and SDVOSB. OTA was formed with a singular focus: to bridge the gap between operations and technology to enable mission success. We provide the following services and products:
Ops Tech Alliance is seeking skilled professionals of the highest caliber to support uniquely difficult operational environments. Our culture begins with our commitment to our people, who share a passion for our business and a commitment to serving customers. Our approach is strongly based in understanding the ever-changing threat environment and the core theories behind applied technologies. As a trusted partner, we advise our clients on theory and technical solutions, coupled with associated tradecraft with the intention of discovering new applications and exploiting existing weaknesses. Our clients count on us to be the difference maker — to provide unique solutions and deliver successful outcomes for their most challenging missions. OTA achieves this vision with specialized professionals that always deliver the security industry’s most unique training, security products, and expert consulting.
As a company, OTA is a tight knit family, and places a high degree of importance on employee satisfaction and their families. Our work values are:
- Our Work – Think creatively, efficiently and get the details right.
- Our Clients – Communicate with them as best as you can and always add value.
- Our Teammates – Support each other, communicate, and care for them as people.
- Our Families – They should always be your number one priority. Work will come and go, they will always be there for you. Take care of them.
- Yourselves – Seek improvement and set personal goals. Strive to be better than last year.
We are committed to the absolute success of our clients and so we take pride in selecting only the best, most qualified personnel to join our ranks. And because our organization is comprised of professionals at the top of their field, we reward our talented team by offering an exceptional compensation package with competitive benefits.
Sharp. Experienced. Creative. Honest. Humble.
These attributes describe our ideal candidate. If you think you have what it takes to join Ops Tech Alliance, and you’re looking for a career where the challenge inspires you to achieve even more, then follow the links below and begin your journey today!
OTA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
TOP 10 Key Reasons to Work With the OTA Family:
- Since our founding in 2012, our team members have served in mission-critical roles in Cyber Space Operations & Security, Signals Intelligence/Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW), and IT.
- We have a family-oriented culture and values. As a small company, we understand your family should always come first. We get to know everyone and thank them with fun company events throughout the year.
- You are not just a number — that’s why we tip the work-life balance scale in your favor. We take care our OTA family.
- Our benefits are impressive and competitive to match the excellence of our team.
- Whether you’re working onsite or in our office, your role at OTA is just as critical to our success as your coworker’s. OTA is headquartered in Maryland with job locations in Virginia, DC, Georgia, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and overseas.
- We’re constantly implementing and training our employees with the latest technology so you always have the right tools at your disposal.
- As a small company, we have an open-door policy, you can always speak with the President and Founder of the company to get your questions answered.
- Teamwork got us where we are today. Our collaborative and mission-focused environment allows you to maximize your true potential.
- The work we do is truly important and long lasting. No matter what your role is at OTA, you’re helping us keep the nation safe and secure.
- We have built a reputation of excellence in the Defense and Government community. With each year, our company grows. That translates to more opportunity for our employees.